Daily Archives: April 28, 2009

‘The Other Place’ celebrates 100th birthday next year

By Myra Lee Adams Goff In 1910 Professor F.  E.  Giesecke was teaching architecture at A&M College. He was the son of Capt. Julius Giesecke who was at one time former owner of the “Neu Braunfelser Zeitung”. Intending to buy … Continue reading

Posted in Around the Sophienburg | Leave a comment